Road Work Brings Parking Restrictions in North Adams
The City of North Adams has sent out an advisory regarding milling and paving work in parts of the city which will result in daytime parking restrictions.
The streets being paved are:
- East Main from Monument to Route 2
- North Church Street from Summer to the Cross walk at the Flatiron block
- Summer Street from Ashland to Church Street
- Quincy Street from Ashland to Church Street
- Miner Street from East Main to Route 2
- Hospital Avenue from North Eagle to the upper hospital driveway.
No parking will be allowed along those streets this week and next week from 7 A.M. to 5 P.M.