Primary Election Day in Massachusetts
Today is Primary Election Day in Massachusetts. Polls will open until 8 PM tonight. If you are register to vote in North Adams all wards will vote at St. Elizabeth's Parish Center, on St. Anthony Drive. If you need additional information you can call 413-662-3015.
Adams residents will vote at the Department of Works Garage on Summer Street. The contact number there is 413-743-8320.
If you live outside of North Adams or Adams the list below posted on The Berkshire Eagle website will let you know of all the polling locations in the Berkshires.
A record number of mail-in ballots are expected to be counted today from Mass residents that voted remotely this election cycle. Because of the highly contested races on the democratic ticket for Senate and House seats, officials are expecting a high vote count compared to past primary elections.
Below is a list of polling locations in Berkshire County posted in The Berkshire Eagle…
Berkshire County polling sites
Here are the polling places in Berkshire County for Tuesday's primaries. Polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.:
Adams: Department of Public Works garage,
92 N. Summer St.; 413-743-8320
Alford: Town Hall, 5 Alford Center Road;
Becket: Town Hall, 557 Main St.; 413-623-8934, ext. 11
Cheshire: Senior Center, 119 School St.;
Clarksburg: Senior Center; 413-663-8255
Dalton: Community Center, 400 Main St.;
Egremont: Fire station, 175 Egremont Plain Road; 413-528-0182, ext. 11
Florida: Town Office, 379 Mohawk Trail;
Great Barrington: 413-528-3140, ext. 3.
- Precincts A, C, D: Fire station, State Road
- Precinct B (Housatonic): Community Center,
Hancock: Hancock School, Route 43; 413-738-5225
Hinsdale: Town Hall, 39 South St.; 413-655-2301
Lanesborough: Town Hall, 83 North Main St.;
Lee: Crossway Village, 21 Crossway St.;
Lenox: Town Hall, 6 Walker St.; 413-637-5506
Monterey: Town Hall, 435 Main Road; 413-528-5175
Mount Washington: Town Hall, 118 East St.;
New Ashford: Town Hall, 188 Mallory Road;
New Marlborough: Town Hall, 807 Mill River
Southfield Road; 413-229-8278
North Adams: St. Elizabeth's Parish Center,
St. Anthony Drive (all wards); 413-662-3015
Otis: Town Hall, 1 N. Main St.; 413-269-0101
Peru: Community Center, 3 E. Main Road;
- Ward 1, Precincts A/B: Reid Middle School,
950 North St.
- Ward 2, Precinct A: Morningside Community School, 100 Burbank St.
- Ward 2, Precinct B: Fire station, 9 Somerset Ave.
- Ward 3, Precinct A: Providence Court, 379 East St.
- Ward 3, Precinct B: Egremont Elementary School, 84 Egremont Ave.
- Ward 4, Precinct A: Herberg Middle School,
501 Pomeroy Ave.
- Ward 4, Precinct B: Williams Elementary School, 50 Bushey Road
- Ward 5, Precincts A/B: Berkshire Athenaeum,
1 Wendell Ave.
- Ward 6, Precinct A: Columbus Arms,
65 Columbus Ave.
- Ward 6, Precinct B: Conte Community School,
200 W. Union St.
- Ward 7, Precinct A: Fire station, 54 Pecks Road
- Ward 7, Precinct B: Capeless Elementary School, 86 Brooks Ave.
Richmond: Town Hall, 1529 State Road;
Sandisfield: Old Town Hall, 3 Silverbrook Road; 413-258-4170
Savoy: Senior Center, 720 Main Road;
Sheffield: Senior Center, 25 Cook Road;
Stockbridge: Town Offices, 50 Main St.;
Tyringham: Town Hall, 116 Main Road; 413-243-1749
Washington: Town Hall, 8 Summit Hill Road;
West Stockbridge: Village School, 21 State Line Road; 413-232-0300
Williamstown: Williamstown Elementary School, 115 Church St.; 413-458-9341
Windsor: Town Hall, 1890 Route 9; 413-684-3811