5 Exciting Things at Six Flags New England This Spring in Agawam, MA
With Spring officially here and SUMMER just around the corner, it's not a bad idea to start planning a trip to "The Thrill Capital of New England" that we call Six Flags! When I think of Six Flags New England, I think of my favorite rollercoaster known as "The Thunderbolt" which happens to be the oldest rollercoaster in the park!
I remember the days before Covid, I would spend countless hours at the waterpark known as 'Hurricane Harbor' during those hot summer months to cool off in the sun. I'll never forget when I my friend made me go on "Shark Attack" which is a four-slide complex of high-speed ultra-twisty tube slides that literally sends you down at a high-rate of speed. Man did I scream like a girl! LOL. Overall it was fun, and I felt accomplished afterwards.
Here some of the upcoming events that we all can look forward to at Six Flags this 2023 Season:
1. Easter Bunny Meet & Greet, The Easter Bunny is hopping over to Six Flags New England on Saturday, April 8 and Sunday, April 9 at the Relaxation Station located in Looney Tunes Movie Town.
2. SCREAM BREAK, Stay late and experience this limited after-hours special event select days April 14-23 from 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. (additional fee required). Experience Scream, Flashback, Tomahawk, Thunderbolt, Rock N Rodeo and Stampede Bumper Cars all while enjoying delicious food, delightful sweets and exclusive entertainment.
3. Spring Break, April 15-23, Get the max number of thrills during Spring Break 2023!
4. Coca-Cola July 4th Fest, July 1-4, Celebrate the biggest holiday of the summer at Six Flags July 4th Fest, presented by Coca-Cola.
5. Food & Brew Festival, July 21 - 30, An all-new event for 2023!
For more details on these upcoming events, click here.
What is your favorite ride at Six Flags? Let us know on our station app!
LOOKING FOR SOME SUMMER ROAD TRIP IDEAS AWAY FROM MASSACHUSETTS? CHECK THIS OUT!
Top 10 Waterparks in New Jersey Picked By Kids
NOW IMAGINE HAVING A WATERPARK IN YOUR HOME!