You’re Blowing $315 a Month
If you could just stop ordering from Postmates and subscribing to Cinemax, you'd be so rich, dude.
According to a new SWNS Digital study, we overspend on things we don't need an average of eight times a month . . . for a total of $315. That's almost $4,000 every year.
And here are some of the BAD financial decisions we make that are draining our bank accounts . . .
1. Getting takeout or delivery instead of cooking.
2. Shopping because you're bored.
3. Paying for subscriptions you rarely use.
4. Paying bills late so you wind up getting hit with a fee.
5. Getting Ubers instead of walking.