The Top Six Things We’re Doing And Eating for Labor Day
Do you have any Labor Day plans? And sitting on the couch doing nothing does not count as "plans" apparently.
A new survey found two-thirds of Americans have plans for Labor Day weekend. And watching a movie or just getting some quiet time in are both in the top five.
1. 67% of us will fire up the grill this weekend.
2. 36% will try to get at least one movie in.
3. 35% are looking forward to some quiet time.
4. 27% are doing something outdoors.
5. 26% are hitting a party.
6. 23% plan to do some shopping.
The survey also found burgers are the top Labor Day food, followed by hot dogs, barbecued chicken, steak, and ribs.
And two-thirds of us will be drinking beer this weekend. Only 34% said they won't.