The Top 5 Best Restaurants for Prime Rib in Western Massachusetts
If anyone asks me, what's my favorite food of all time? I always answer with steak. Especially when it comes to Prime Rib. By the way, when is the Berkshires going to see its for Texas Roadhouse? Only time will tell I suppose.
We may not have a Texas Roadhouse in the Berkshires, but we do have many other options when it comes to steak. Personally, if I can avoid spending an arm and a leg for steak, I'll usually grill up like a New York Strip right outside. Anyways, let's take a look at the Top 5 Best Places to get a Prime Rib in Western Massachusetts according to Yelp.
1. The Salam Cross Inn, located at 260 W Main St, in West Brookfield, MA.
2. The Red Lion Inn, located at 30 Main St, in Stockbridge, MA.
3. The Morgon House, located at 33 Main St. in Lee, MA.
4. The Tavern Restaurant, located at 2 Broad St. in Westfield, MA.
5. The Whately Inn, located at 193 Chestnut Plain Rd, in Whately, MA.
Yelp is pretty accurate is when it comes to rating restaurants based on customer experiences as well as in terms of quality of the food served. It's a help tool especially if you're traveling and you're unsure of how well a local restaurant serves its customers.
Where is your best place to get a delicious Prime Rib? Let us know on our station app: