Simple Tasks That Get Harder as You Age
We take a lot of things for granted, especially when we’re young. A new survey by SWNS talked to 1,500 people over the age of 60 and asked them to name things that have gotten harder as they’ve gotten older.
Here are the top ten simple tasks that get a lot harder as you age . . .believe me!
- Picking things up off the floor.
- Opening jars or packaging.
- Getting up and down the stairs.
- Household chores.
- Getting in and out of the bathtub.
- Standing up out of a chair.
- Walking long distances.
- Using modern technology.
- Putting your shoes on, and taking them off.