Our Top 10 Regrets And Our Top 10 Bucket List Items
A new survey from Cambridge-News.co asked 1,000 people over 50 to name the biggest regrets in their lives. Here are the top 10 . . .
- Not seeing enough of the world, 23%.
- Not saving enough for retirement, 19%.
- Marrying the wrong person, 18%. (Yikes.)
- Not telling their parents how much they meant to them, 17%.
- Picking the wrong career, 16%.
- Spending too much time at work, 16%.
- Not spending enough time with their children, 15%.
- Worrying too much about what other people thought, 15%.
- Not learning to play an instrument, 15%.
- Not asking their grandparents more about their lives before they died, 15%.
The survey also found the top 10 things on people's bucket lists . . .
- Go on a cruise around the world.
- Fall in love again.
- Fly first class.
- Live abroad.
- Have grandchildren.
- Travel abroad.
- Swim with dolphins.
- Start their own business.
- Go on a safari.
- Write a book.