Officials Explain Steps Being Taken to Address Coronavirus
Officials say Massachusetts is well positioned at this point to address any expansion in the state of Covid-19, a coronavirus that's killed more than 3,000 worldwide.
"Massachusetts remains at low risk and has had only one confirmed case to date so far," said Gov. Charlie Baker in a press briefing in Boston on Monday afternoon. "Our top priority remains the health and safety of our residents."
- Thoroughly wash your hands in warm, soapy water often
- Don't touch your mouth, eyes or face
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Clean frequently touched areas like doorknobs, table, switches and counters with household detergent
- Stay home if you feel sick
- Have a preparedness checklist ready
- Stay informed
Read the entire story at iBerkshires.com now.