Nine Things That Cause the Most Stress Between Couples Over the Holidays
The Nine Things That Cause the Most Stress Between Couples Over the Holidays
Hope you've got your fightin' face on and ready for Christmas, because the stress point has been building up and should be just about ready to EXPLODE!!!!!!
A new survey found the top nine things that cause the most stress and arguments between couples over the holidays. Let's check 'em out . . .
1. Money.(No brainer)
2. Too much family time.
3. Being to spend time with your in-laws.
4. Too much time with each other. (That sounds real healthy.)
5. Entertaining the kids when they're home from school.
6. All the extra cooking demands.
7. Too many social events.
8. Unpredictable work commitments.
9. Getting too drunk.(A result of the above mentioned)