Here are the Top 10 Signs You’ve “Made It”
Apparently, the sign that you've been really successful in your career is the ability to stop doing what you're doing.
A new and interesting survey from Metro asked people for the top signs that you've "made it." And here are the top 10 . . .
1. Being able to retire early.
2. Not having to work.
3. Owning a vacation home or second home.
4. Having a private plane or at least being able to fly business class.
5. Being able to spontaneously take a fancy vacation.
6. Sending your kids to private school.
7. Having a housekeeper.
8. Eating at expensive restaurants.
9. Having a platinum credit card.
10. Having a wine cellar.
A few things that just missed the top 10 are: Getting massages . . . owning a hot tub or large TV . . . having a personalized license plate . . . and having time to volunteer.
All I need is a wine cellar !